Las Cruces Comic Con (LC3) press registration is open for journalists regularly making editorial contributions. Editorial press includes writers, reporters, reviewers, producers, photographers, videographers, etc. who are attending specifically to write about LC3 and/or cover the event for newspapers, magazines, TV, and radio.
Press Pass Access
Las Cruces Comic Con press passes provide complimentary access to LC3 for the entirety of the event. Press passes are extended as a courtesy of LC3. Las Cruces Comic Con is a fans first event which means your press pass allows access to panels as long as space is available.
Your press ticket DOES NOT allow:
- Early or special access into LC3
- Guaranteed seating at panels and events
- The ability to cut lines
- Free access into any events requiring an additional ticket
Submitting an application does not guarantee approval. You’ll be notified if you have been approved or denied within 21 business days of when you submitted your application. If approved, additional information will be provided in your confirmation email and receipt. Every individual applying for a LC3 press pass may only apply once.
- Each press pass is issued individually. If you’re applying with a team each person on your team needs to apply and be approved separately.
- Press passes are non-transferable and non-resellable. Any individuals caught selling their press pass will be disqualified from attending future LC3 events. This is non-negotiable.
- Press registration will close 2 weeks prior to the event.
NOTE: Having a Press Badge does NOT guarantee any interviews. LC3 is not responsible for setting up interviews with any celebrity guest, authors, artists, or any other special guests attending this event.