In order for Las Cruces Comic Con to run as smoothly and safely as possible we encourage you to read our rules and understand what is expected. Violations of these rules and responsibilities can result in loss of privileges up to and including ejection without refund, legal action, or involvement of the authorities.
- A valid badge/wristband must be purchased and worn openly at all times
- If it is illegal outside of the convention, it is illegal here
- Pets and animals are NOT allowed in the convention space unless they are ADA working animals
- No nudity or partial nudity will be allowed
- Only authorized merchants registered with Las Cruces Comic Con are allowed to vend
- Disrespecting celebrity guests, voice actors, musicians, producers or staff will result in a possible expulsion from Las Cruces Comic Con with no refund
- Roller skates, bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, electric scooters, segways, wheel shoes, or similar will not be allowed
- During autograph sessions, panels, and events please follow the line directions of Las Cruces Comic Con staff
- When taking pictures please be aware of your surroundings and be respectful of others. Be sure to leave plenty of room in the aisles for people to pass around you and do business with vendors
- Treat all guests, vendors, attendees, volunteers, staff, and anyone you encounter at Las Cruces Comic Con with respect
- Do not move or tamper with convention center property or equipment including but not limited to lobby chairs, signs, tables, stage equipment etc
- Do not bring hand out signs, posters, banners, or anything else to place on walls, doors, windows, or floors in the convention space
- By attending the convention you understand that convention staff may take video footage and photographs throughout the convention which may be used in highlights, marketing endeavors, or other media. You consent to be filmed or photographed by staff, approved industry, or media during the entire convention without compensation to you. Your attendance constitutes a grant of rights to the convention to reproduce, display, distribute, perform, creative derivative works of or otherwise use any video or pictures that it obtains and in any manner throughout the world in perpetuity, including online, for broadcast, or other transmissions.
- Photography and video recording of any kind are strictly prohibited during any panel without prior approval
- If you are being harassed or see someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, contact a member of Las Cruces Comic Con staff immediately – There is a Zero Tolerance policy and will remove anyone proven to have committed any of the actions we deem harassment under this conduct policy.
- Anyone on staff, security, or authorized personnel may remove or revoke a badge at their discretion
WE DO NOT tolerate harassment in any form. In most circumstances those involved in such behavior will be expelled from the convention with no refund. Harassment includes, but is not limited to: verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination (related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, appearance, body size, race, age, religion); overt adult images in public spaces; deliberate intimidation; stalking; following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of panels or other events; inappropriate physical contact; and unwelcome sexual attention. If you are asked to stop any harassing behavior you must comply immediately.
Once again, Las Cruces Comic Con’s code of conduct and other rules are subject to change at any time and without notice at the discretion of the convention. Please check back regularly if you have questions or for updates. Violation of the rules is grounds for immediate loss of your convention badge and suspension from the convention at the very least.