Thanks for your interest in becoming an Las Cruces Comic Con 2017 staff member!
Have questions about being staff at Las Cruces Comic Con? Here’s a guide:
All Las Cruces Comic Con staff members must meet these requirements:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must be available for an interview and orientation session if considered and selected.
- You must be available to work one shift each day of the show.
- You must provide your own transportation to and from the show.
DUTIES OF STAFF
Las Cruces Comic Con expects the following out of all of its staff:
- You are an ambassador of Las Cruces Comic Con and you are expected to act appropriately. You will treat Las Cruces Comic Con’s attendees, guests, and exhibitors with courtesy and respect.
- You are expected to perform your assigned duties to the best of your ability. If you are unable to perform your duties a supervisor may assign you to a different task that you’re better suited to.
- You are not permitted to perform any actions that would negatively affect the operations and/or public image of Las Cruces Comic Con. This includes making statements to the public and/or press.
- You are expected to maintain confidentiality with any proprietary information that is shared with you by Las Cruces Comic Con.
- You understand that placement in a specific department or event at Las Cruces Comic Con is not guaranteed and positions are filled based on demand.
STAFF DRESS CODE
Staff are all required to adhere to the following dress code:
- You may dress casually, but you must wear your Las Cruces Comic Con Staff badge and vest at all times during your shift. No ripped jeans, short shorts, short skirts, offensive t-shirts, or revealing articles of clothing may be worn.
- No sleeveless shirts.
- Proper personal hygiene is required. Please be courteous to your co-workers and Las Cruces Comic Con’s attendees by not using excessive amounts of perfume or cologne.
- You may NOT wear a costume during your shift.
IMPORTANT ADVISORY TO ALL PROSPECTIVE LAS CRUCES COMIC CON STAFF
Las Cruces Comic Con reserves the right to terminate any staff that fails to adhere to the guidelines listed above, or fails to satisfactorily complete his/her assigned duties.